I have written down all the part numbers from the VW
engine that was installed in my KR2.  Even took a
several digital photos if they will help identify what
this thing really is..

How do I identify these parts?  Measure them?

Pistons:  stamped 91.93 on top
Rod caps:  stamped J311
Cam:  28E  Cofap  #0401091011
Cam gear:  Cofap Maxi-mize  113.109.111A
Case:  311.101.101K
       211.101.102D   Ser#U0251538
Heads:  113.101.375  VW 22 and VW 66
Crank shaft:  no number I could find?

I assume from what I have seen that Cofap is the OEM
VW part name?

I have not measured any of the pistons or cylinders
but the engine is supposed to be a 2180..

I have found some of the numbers in the Wilson VW
rebuild book..  According to it I have a type 2 and 3
case?  The heads have no Alpha after the part number??

Yes, I am confused so far..  Help!!

Thanks,

Ron