From: "MICHAEL SYLVESTER" <shagste...@hotmail.com>
To: "KRNET" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 9:39 PM
Subject: KR> Slick finnish.

Hey Guy's, I finally have the wings covered with foam and am looking forward
to glassing them asap(which is always a month longer than I had planned.) Is
peel ply the way to go for a slick finish and why is there not a good web
site for the cosmetics on the KR ? The reason I ask is I attended a
composite class while at Sun N Fun and the speaker recommended, after
wetting out the glass and sqeegeing off the excess to pour dry micro
balloons over the wing and brush it around to fill in the weave. After
drying just rake the excess back into the can. He said that this would be
lighter than the peelplying method but how much weight are we talking here ?
Is there a best way to do this ?

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.