I like peel ply.  I know it works.  If the micro does not wet out, then it
will just flake off and you will not have accomplished anything.  A quick
test on a small piece should tell the tale.  Not sure about the "lighter"
either as peel ply actually sucks up excess resin, but I will bet we are
talking grams here.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2010 - KR Gathering in Richmond, Ky - I39
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for Flying
has begun.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC