Glenn,

My dad's old KR-2S started out using a venturi that was mounted on the bottom
of the fuse between the main gear to drive the attitude indicator and the DG.
It worked, but only barley put out enough vac to get the AI to indicate right
after about 10 min of flight time. This is obviously not ideal, and besides,
the venturi on the bottom looked terrible!

Later on, he machined a mounting plate and a belt drive to run a normal
aircraft vac pump off the Revmaster 2180 and that worked like a charm. I'm not
sure how he did it, but I could get you his email if you'd like to ask.

BTW, this is my first post to the list! I'd like to say hello to everyone. I'm
beginning the build on a KR-2S in Palmetto GA at my house. Thanks to everyone
for the good information here and I look forward to meeting many of you at the
next gathering that I plan on attending.

Michael Knight