Flesner Larry. I think you need glasses or take more time to read posts.
The comment you claim that I wrote was by the gentleman Mr. Colin Hales who
is well versed in the flight characteristics of a KR-2 and his
statement got a few thumbs up from me. No apology necessary from you but
more effort in posting replies would be a great source in your aid to the
Forum. Don J JT1 builder