OK, I've heard two or three folks now say that a KR2 can be flown with an aft CG, it's just a little difficult to handle. Maybe folks don't realize that what matters is HOW FAR AFT the CG is. I little bit is inconvenient, a bother, and requires lots of attention to fly. Add another 2 or 3 inches to that, and you may very well not survive the flight. Please don't try to prove me wrong. Several folks have died in KRs due to an aft CG. We don't need that list any longer than it already is. It's not unique to KRs....but it does happen to KRs, period. Take or leave it....

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com
Huntsville, AL