Two comments: first, my thanks to Larry for moderating such a well
mannered, interesting useful forum. Second, a KR becomes unpleasant to the
point of unflyable at aft CG.
Don't try it. For a first flight, do it by the numbers. After that, maybe
by feel, but be very careful the first time you carry a passenger.
It would be a shame to ruin such a pretty little airplane, not to mention
killing both occupants.