On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 5:23 AM, Sophie <gautier.sop...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Also, do we have a tool that can track each modification in the english
>> help file and present it for translation to our own language?
>
> I don't know what the wiki is able to do on that matter, thanks for
> pointing it. Moggi, Kendy, any ideas?

I believe the 'Translate' extension can do that:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Translate
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/File:Translate_manual_-_Translate_example_-_01._LanguageStats_long.png

If there's a way to implement a review system before proposed
translations go live, then perhaps the work could take place right in
the wiki.

I believe a few of us have suggested that we use the same extension
for translation in the TDF wiki. Perhaps we could trial it there
first?

--R

--
Robinson Tryon