Hi Kendy

There is a 4th option. I just checked on master that each *.ui dialog
widget has a tooltip entry that can be filled/edited inside Glade. The
tooltip shows upon hovering the widget.

So the <ahelp></ahelp> content can be moved inside the *.ui  and thus
land in the Pootle UI project.

I must admit that it will be a extenuous job to move the <ahelp> entries
to the ui dialogs, if done manually and without some sorting per
module/dialog.

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot