On 25 August 2013 21:53, Mr. Phan Anh <ppa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> the link, just the link to the comment box.
> the comment box doesnt restrict the type of text, so it doesnt restrict the
> link type.
> besides, we dont need feature of displaying picture. no, we dont need that.
> we just need the link as a text file on the comment box.

If you use IRC  #dev.openoffice.org, you could exchange ideas much faster
and not filling the inbox of all subscribers to this channel.

just an idea.

rgds
jan I.

Ps. I dont know if you have been told, but we have a series of introduction
modules, which explains how we operate with mailing lists, IRC etc.