As far as I'm concern, we don't need pictures that much. It could simple simple table of words retaining the order of words as they occur in the menu dropdown lists.

Say:

File

        New

        Text Document Cntr+N

        Spreadsheet

        Drawing

        [etc.]

        Open Cntr+O

        Recent Documents

        My Document

This would allow me to quickly determine how to properly correlate the words "File," "New," and "Text Document."

Best regards,

Aivaras

PS: I hope you can see the table.