If it can be stated in the sequential fashion of "A > B > C > D", that is more than enough to solve the issue of translating disconnected words.

A.

2013.08.25 23:20, Mr. Phan Anh rašė:
This displaying of txt file for table is ok, but with just simple situation.
For example, we will get more complicated cases such as the inside
attribute from drop-down list in a dialog box.
Well, this will kill the idea of txt file as a table displaying.
So far, pictures is the shortest way.

The thing in here, that, Po edit doesnt accept this kind of action.
We can make a request about on going feature to the Po-Edit developer.
I translated Po-Edit in the early version but then I discontinued.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 3:15 AM, Aivaras Stepukonis