Am 12.05.21 um 02:39 schrieb Dean.Webber:
I have just looked through how all the localizations have been done. It seems that
many of them have only the main page (ie https://
www.openoffice.org/ko/<http://www.openoffice.org/ko/> ) and the downloads page
modified ie (https://www.openoffice.org/ja/download/index.html). There are certainly
some greats exceptions to these, where many of the sections have be translated, so
props to those whom have translated previously.

yes, there are some exceptions where the default set is not completely applied. Mostly where the older localization is still correct and (somehow) up to date. And when there is nobody who could help with translation like for "ja" and "ko".

It seems that the best organization to the pages is https:// www.openoffice.org /ABC/
rather than what some translations have done, ie the FR has links such as https://
www.openoffice.org/Participer<http://www.openoffice.org/Participer>

Like said before please use and apply only the default set you can find in the "xx" folder. All others are old.

I have done my initial investigation using the site Website Links Count Checker - Find
External & internal Links
(smallseotools.com)<https://smallseotools.com/website-links-count-checker/> to find
the links coming from their respective pages.

The source is in the "xx" default set.

I will just need the link to the source, but I assume I can just inspect the
en-US page and copy-paste to create the translations...

This will actually be quite a simple task to complete. Thank God.

To start with I can do the 'MAIN PAGE' and the 'DOWNLOADS PAGE'

Then, the next stage would/could be,
PRODUCT
SUPPORT
EXTENSIONS
PROJECTS
PRIVACY
CONTACT US
DONATE
ect

OK, maybe it was not clear enough what the default set is. Please let me explain:

../xx/index.html
../xx/brand.md
../xx/topnav.md
../xx/download/*
../xx/extensions/*
../xx/java/*
../xx/participate/*
../xx/product/*
../xx/social/*
../xx/support/*
../xx/why*/

Everything else is very like not up to date. Therefore translating it doesn't make sense. ;-)

I hope it's now more clear. If not just give me a mail.

Marcus