Alright, so I'm a little slow in my list reading, but I have read a couple of good books of late.

Well there's the 5th HP, of course. And Life of Pi by Yann Martel.. it was an enjoyable light read about an Indian Boy and a tiger in a lifeboat.

I've also dug into a fantasy novel called Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey. While an excellent richly complex political epic story in a fantasy land, it is /not/ for the faint of heart as there's quite a bit of.. erm.. non-PG13 content. The heroine is a highly skilled courtesan, and well, that gives the book a certain colour that might not be for everyone. :)

I believe the housemate has 'Bridget Jones' Diary' around the house, and I think that's next on my to-read list.

Happy Reading and thank you all for some excellent book suggestions!

Heather in Guelph, ON, Canada -- a perpetual lurker
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]