Two of my favourite books for light summer reading are Mama's Bank Account by Kathryn
Forbes, and Mrs. 'Arris goes to Paris, by Paul Gallico.  I have read each of them
several times and never get tired of them.

I also love reading biographies of movie stars.  At the moment am reading a biography
of Claire Bloom.

And speaking of movie stars my very favourite male stars are Danny Kaye - for his
humour;  Jimmy Stewart for his voice and seemingly nonchalant acting, and Sidney
Poitier for his charming looks and excellent acting, I particularly loved him in "To
Sir with Love".

Valda
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]