Reading of the need for gluten free foods - I am allergic to cheese.  I have
been, all my life.  I am very ill if I have any - to be polite - just say it
is a severe case of travel sickness!!!
Almost everything has cheese in it these days!  The plaster it on vegies,
and into crackers - all over the place.  It is really hard to go out for a
meal, sometimes!  Even the 'serious' end of the meal - the desserts come up
as cheesecake!!!
No-one has put it in pavlova yet, though!! So I can still end a meal with a
smile (I love pav!!!)
from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]