Just so you know - my mum's Liz Ligeti, and it's her fault that I'm
allergic to mushrooms and now seafood :-)  (Just being a cheeky
daughter).  Oh yeah, and here's one - Quinine!  So I can have the Gin
but not the tonic.  Go figure!

My son has a tree nut allergy, and they crop up in the darndest things.
Thankfully, here in the US, all ingredients are labeled, so I spend
forever in the stores, reading the ingredients on food for either tree
nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans, etc) or mushrooms (which tend to be
hidden in the frozen tv dinners, in the gravies and things).  Just
earlier this year I discovered almonds in Multigrain Cheerios, and
immediately called my Pediatrician, and said Guess What?!  This explains
why Jonathon couldn't eat them when he was a baby!  Took 7 years to find
out, but something made me read the box when I thought about buying them
again.  Sadly, we can't do Girl Scout Cookies, as many are
"contaminated" for him :-(

Life's never dull, eh?

Cheers,
Helen, Aussie living in Denver

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]