On Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003, at 00:13 US/Eastern, Elizabeth Ligeti wrote:

I am allergic to cheese. I have been, all my life. I am very ill if I have any - to be polite - just say it is a severe case of travel sickness!!!

----
Tamara P Duvall
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lexington, Virginia,  USA
Formerly of Warsaw, Poland

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]