In a message dated 09/05/2003 3:58:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< they're quite happy to wear the current teenage
'uniform'.....<snip>....baseball
 cap on back to front >>

Re: the baseball cap worn backwards.....my husband has always found this
"fashion trend" objectionable (to put it mildly).  I found his solution
amusing....He said he'd like to walk up to people wearing their hats this way, take
them
off, turn them around and replace them on the head correctly, with the
admonition, "I know this didn't come with directions, but this is the way it's to be
worn."

Vicki in Maryland where the humidity is down and the temps are hinting at
autumn

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]