hello dear secret pal

you've sent me matter for endless daydreaming : all about Tasmania and in
french and a card from Port Arthur . i never thought there was a
penitentiary in Tasmania . Anyway i know more about australian flaura and
fauna than about the people. the fault goes to tv programmes .. lol ..
there still are a lot of australian documentaries on ..
 i do have a soft spot for Australia so the pin and the vividly coloured
cloth were welcome with enthusiasm ... i don't know whether the glass frog
is native but i shamelessly have to akcknowledge i clapped in glee and
immediately put it among its friends of all shape, size and colors !!!!
the tea towel is so pretty i don't think i'll ever use it as such ..

in short : you've made my day and i can't thank you enough. hope your day
will be as good as mine.

dominique from Paris.