Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you for the last parcel, it arrived yesterday and I took great delight
in opening it.  The Bobbin is lovely, and you are certainly spoiling me, as in
Tassie there are not many bobbin makers and they don't make lovely fine ones.
The beads are great and such a useful mix, I spent last night looking through
them.  The wire is always much needed and of course the thread.   We do not
have any thread suppliers in Tasmania so I just love to receive thread, I have
used the Tanne and the DMC before but I am looking forward to using the C & F
Linen thread, so when I have finished the Garter that I am currently working
on (only 5" to go), I will start something with the linen.

Thank you, you have been a wonderful pal.
Faye Owers
Shearwater
Tasmania
Australia