Hello Secret Pal,

The package arrived the middle of last week and the timing couldn't have been better. It was a real treat in a very busy time. My son is involved in a ballet that is performing this week and on the weekend. I have been sewing costumes constantly and driving him the 1-1/2 hours back and forth to rehearsals for the last couple of weeks. I had planned to send a thank you this last weekend but I ended up hardly being at home.

I loved the snips. We had them at the theatre that I used to work for and I've meant to purchase a pair since then but never got around to it. The little honiton snowman bobbin is really cute and the needle kit has come at a good time as a couple of my other ones are slowly disappearing through the ballet. And I'm I real fan of maple syrup so I loved the candies.

Thanks for brightening up my week,
Cindy Rusak - in rainy Wisconsin