Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you very much for the wonderful gifts this month, I just love then they
are painted with tiny Red Poppies one of my favourites and they will be so
handy as I do not have a pin pusher or needle pin.  The linen thread will also
be very good as I am about to start a piece of Gravensmoer that needs 50/2.

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you as I have been in Sydney
attending my Fathers 90th Birthday party.  He had been down to Tasmania
visiting us for a few weeks and we travelled back to Sydney with him on the
new Ferry service between Tasmania and Sydney.  He had a lovely time and
really enjoyed the boat trip (22 hours), I just hope I am still as active when
I reach his age.

Thank you once again

Regards

Faye Owers