Thank you for the parcel, which was waiting for me when I got home from the
lace group, I had my handicapped daughter, meeting me at the door with it,
wanting to see what was inside, so we sat and opened it together.The mouse
was a big hit, the Avon things are lovely, I told her she could use some of
the glitter when she goes out, not that she does very often, the lavender
hand cream is so nice. and another special bobbin, the sea horse is
beautifull, now I am going to have to start another pillow just for my new
bobbins. Thank you again.

Margaret in lovely warm Mt Eliza