Dear Secret Pal:

Once again you have found the perfect gift!  The gardening book is perfect as
this summer I am starting a community garden plot in my city.  I can do
anything I wish and my thought was to do a garden that I can visit from time to
time.  I need it to be easy work and this book is perfect to teach me what I
need to know.

I LOVE the sewing kit, so elegant and just the size for my purse.  Please tell
your Secret Pal thank you too, that was very nice of her!  I really enjoying my
growing bobbin collection and bead collection.  Your contributions are
wonderful.

The lace book is so cool!  Some of the patterns remind me of macrame or
weaving.  I imagine that is because of the popularity of those two skills and
the time the book was published.  It's really terrific.

I really look forward to your boxes that arrive each month.  They really cheer
me up.

Thanks again!

Rita Lloyd