To My Wonderful and Inventive Secret Pal,

The parcel came yesterday, whilst I was out at the coast with the two youngest
grandchildren, so when I returned, it really bucked up an exhausted body.

The photo frame is delightful - and with three grandchildren, I will easily
keep it filled!   It will have pride of place on the fridge, so it was a
really good idea!

The Bucks Point bookmark - well - you must be psychic!   My Mum informed me
that she hasn't had a bookmark from me in all the years I have been lacemaking
(don't feel too sorry for her - she has had numerous motifs and things in
frames!) so I will get the bobbins wound, and start that one for her - it
really is so pretty!  What a clever lady Joyce is - and it seems as if lots of
you Tasmanian ladies are jolly talented too.   The Tasmanian Branch ALG mouse
mat is also an inspired idea - ours is getting a bit tattered round one corner
at the moment, so I will alternate this one with the other one received from a
SP - that one is also native Australian, so I am delighted with both.

The bobbins are delightful, and so beautifully spangled with such pretty beads
- I really am a very fortunate person, and do thank you so much.   I will use
them when I make Mum's bookmark ...

Last but not least - the letter.   The cards are so pretty, and you manage to
get quite a lot of information on them!   I am so pleased that you had a good
time in Sydney, with your Dad and Rod's Mum too, but, as you say, once you are
back at work, the holiday seems a lifetime ago.

Thanks once again,

Your Secret Pal Carol