Dear Secret Pal,

I am so sorry that your Mum pasted away, the bobbin that you sent to me will
have a very special meaning everytime I use it.  You have certainly had a bad
year lets hope things will get better soon.  The mouse pad is very nice and
will be useful, and the Avon has been taken by my daughter who was here when
the parcel arrived and she took the opportunity to slip into a nice relaxing
bath.

The chocolate has gone as I had to share it but it was delicious.

Hope things get better for you soon, try to spend some time relaxing and
making lace.

Thank you
Faye Owers
Shearwater