Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you very much for another wonderful package which arrived today.
The stick pins are superb.  I had to search in my dictionary for the words
"moose antler" .  Those pins will have a very special meaning for me.
The little spanish bobbins will definitivly hang in the Christmas tree and
I'll add some other ones so they don't feel alone. I'll also just have the
time to make the little cross stitch star for Christmas.
The hot pads will be used this evening, I'll need them to take the hot dish
out of the oven.  The girls are coming back for the week-end and I prepared a
traditional belgian recipe : "chicons au gratin" (I think the english word for
"chicon" is chicory).

I'm looking forward to next month to find out who you are. Thank you again.

Liduina from a rainy Belgium.