To my Secret Pal,

Your interesting package came in today's mail. It's always fun to open mysterious packages.

The crochet hook is appreciated, and will be used. It's so kind of you to share with me.

My cat liked the key tag but didn't get to carry it away. I still have it safe and sound. It's cute. The magnet will go in the kitchen and will remind me of my trip to the UK a few years ago. I saw the various animals in person on that trip.

The little frames are delightful. It will take some thinking to find the perfect little pieces of lace for each of them. I haven't seen any like them around here.

Only a couple more months, and then I can find out whom is sending all these delights to me. I look forward to finding out.

Alice in Oregon