Dear Secret Pal,
My apologies for not replying sooner.  My dad passed away earlier this month
and I have been busy getting things sorted and myself back on track.
Thank you for the lovely parcel once again. The bobbin roll and tidy is
lovely and will be put to good use very soon.  You are so kind to give up
your precious spare time to make this for me, I really do appreciate it.
Unfortunately I won’t be making any decorations for this Christmas but I
will certainly put the thread to good use for next years ones.  The
chocolates are yum, I just had to sample those :-)
Thank you once again and I look forward to learning who you are next month.

Regards
Julie