Dear Secret Pal,

Thankyou for your lovely parcel.  The hand made scarf is very much
appreciated.  Our weather is starting to cool already so it will be very
handy.  Thank you also for the stamps, my grandson wanted to stamp them for
his mum so we have already put them to good use.
The chocolates were yum and the M & M container will come in very handy
indeed.  The only containers like that that we get here are not as long so
they don’t prove to come in handy for many things unfortunately.
The Hangtag has found a home on a new bag I have made so thank you for that
also.
Well, until next month, many many thanks once again.

Yours Secret Pal
Julie from New Zealand