Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you for another great parcel. I had never heard of Sark. The souvenirs will come in handy especially the small pen which is already in my purse. Again I'm fighting with my daughter - she would like the scrubby and the soap. However, I think I will insist on keeping them. And the thread is beautiful! What a wonderful shade of coral.

Thanks again - I can hardly wait to find out who you are!
Cindy Rusak