Dear Secret Pal,

I hope you had a wonderful Easter. Your package arrived just in time for Easter. The cute decorated egg joined the other ones on our Easter egg tree and the chick joined us for Easter dinner! I'm afraid my daughter likes the chick quite a bit and I think he/she will end up as a permanent fixture in my daughter's room (except at Easter).

The bobbin is gorgeous! It has such a wonderful feel to it and is a great size for gimps. Is it rosewood? I'm just in the process of spangling some of my bobbins so the spangle arrived at a most opportune time. And of course thread is always appreciated. Last but certainly not least, the chocolates are a nice treat as I don't join the children on their Easter egg hunt and they are loathe to give up any chocolate to my husband and myself.

Thank you for such great gifts.

Your Secret Pal,
Cindy Rusak