Dear Secret Pal,

  I wasn't expecting a package today, what a surprise!  I love the
sachet and bag, perfect for pins and tools!  The pin box looks lovely with
my new roller pillow with dark blue velvet.  I was just about to order
new book plates, and my honeysuckle is already trying to bloom, so those
are fun and timely!  The bobbin will be a welcomed addition to a Bedfordshire
piece I'm working on that seems too be sucking bobbins off of other
projects.  You were very thoughtful with this package.  I appreciate the
treasures, and just past my birthday!  Thank you so much, I look forward to
learning more about you, as well.

  Your Pal,
  Laura Sandison
  USA