Dear Secret Pal in Belgium

Thank you so much for your goodies - I think that there is probably a bit of
a delay in sending this note but not sure how long!  The parcel arrived when
I was out and the Postman hid it!  May be it had just arrived or it could
have been there for a few days.  Thankfully we have had good weather so no
damage done!

The Citronella Incense burner will definitely be put to use over the summer
as the mosquito's seem to enjoy attacking me - in fact it will probably come
with us next week when we go to family camp with the local Scout
Association.  Fingers crossed the weather will continue to stay as good as
it has been for the last week or so.

I am going to hand the scented ceramic air freshener in the car - it is much
smarter than the cardboard kind!

New bobbins and patterns always come in useful.  I particularly like the
pattern with the leaves - I have recently conquered my fear of doing leaves
(I have always avoided them like the plague!!) so this will definitely be a
pattern that will be added to the list of those that I wish to do.

Finally the gorgeous chocolates.  I was very naughty and kept these all to
myself!!  My excuse was that the children are not so keen on dark
chocolate!!  A poor excuse but they were sooooo nice I just couldn't give
them away!!

Well, I had better get going with the long list of jobs I have for today
although I would much rather be sat out in the garden enjoying the weather!
I have just taken the children to school and part of my day will involve
going back to school for a couple of hours to help with the Art Day that
they are having - not sure what help I will be as I am definitely not the
world's greatest artist!!

Next month I will find out who you are (but may be I know??!!).

All the very best and Happy Lace Making!

Your Secret Pal in England