To my Secret Pal in Belgium

Many thanks for your wonderful package full on super treats again - you do
spoil me!

I will use the pin on my pillow. It really is lovely - did you make this?
The magnets are on the front of the fridge - Bethany likes to play with
them!  I have decided to use the tea-towel in the kitchen (although I agree
it would make a good cover cloth too).  I like really nice tea-towels and
this definitely fits the bill.  The key-ring will be very useful although I
could do with one with a siren on alerting me to my keys as I am always
forgetting where I put them!

Finally the candle - I have to say this has been burning already and is
absolutely gorgeous.

Until next month.

>From a very wet Nottingham, UK

Your Secret Pal.