To my Secret Pal

It was great to arrive home from work to find out that your parcel had
arrived - I did even take my coat off before opening it!!

I can't wait to make the lace bracelet - the beads and thread are gorgeous
and I love the colour.  I have a friend at work who speaks and reads French
very well and I can usually work things out with my bit of school French!
The diagrams are very clear so I am sure that everything will work out well.
I will let you know!

The rosewood needle holder will be a perfect pricker - I do like having nice
tools in my lace work bag.

The pencils are really cute and really too nice to use - but I know Bethany
wants one to take to school!  I am definitely keeping hold of one though!

Finally the flower clips - want a great alternative to a paperclip.  I will
certainly enjoy using these - I love nice stationery items too!!

Wishing you a Happy Easter.

Best wishes

Your Secret Pal
Nottingham, UK