Dear secret pal in Germany,

Thank you very much for your presents and thanks you too for your friend you send it to me.

The bobbins are wonderfull : I can put them on my Binche or on my Bayeux pillow. I like very much the wood mixing, a very nice look.

The candle is fantastic with the small bobbins on it : I can't beleive you can make it.

The tea smell vey good. i'll test it this afternoon.

I hope your trip is very nice and you like it. Next week, I'll go to Zeel lace market in Belgium : perhaps, you'll go?

See you next month to know you and speak more with you.

Sof in France with sun