Dear Secret Pal in Belgium

Well, what a super package I received this month.

The chocolates have long gone!  The kids thought they were fab and wanted to
know where to buy them!  I have seen space dust sweets here in the UK but
never chocolate with space dust in!!   Although our cat is getting old (he
is 14 years nearly), he has had a play with the balls.  We all had a giggle
about the hamster food - it is called Cookie and that is the name of the
hamster!  Finally, I think boiled eggs will be on the menu for tea this week
complete with the special egg covers.

Finally the lace pattern and card showing it completed.  How lovely.  Both
Matthew and Bethany have almost finished the pieces on their pillows so I
know one of them will want to do the cat playing with the bobbins - or maybe
I will get in their first!

I can't wait 'til next month!!

Best wishes

Your Secret Pal in England