To my new Secret Pal,

Thanks so much for the parcel I received last week.  The bobbins are lovely.
I'm not sure if I will spangle them yet but as I am doing a chantilly workshop
soon with Islke they will come in very useful!  Thread is always great to get
and I didn't have that size.  The body lotion smells lovely and I am enjoying
the bar of soap also.
I do mostly Torchon lace but I am getting braver and, as you read above, I will
be learning Chantilly soon and I'm looking forward to that one!

Thanks again

Janette in Australia