To My secret Pal in England

Your parcel arrived today, and DH brought it down to work for me after
lunch - what a surprises, as ever.

The miniature bobbins are so cute, and I love the wee embroidery kit.
The lace on the postcard and card is mind boggling... definitely
something to aspire too!  I hope your wee motif is as lovely.  Thank you
for the doily patterns. I must get back to my pillow now my DD's
tablecloth is finished.

Your comment about conquering your "fear" of leaves is a bit of a give
away, so I may have worked out who you are before next month, as I can
remember your comment in a posting. :-)

HHHhhmmmmmm - OIDFA conference in Japan in 2010 - that's a bit closer
than Greece.  It's worth a thought and some saving.

Once more, thank you and I look forward to the final round next month to
see if my detective work is accurate.

Maxine

This June has been unusually cold and snowy for New Zealand!!
Nice for the Snow bunnies. but not me.

image001.jpg]