Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you for my parcel which came today.  I'm glad nothing wrong happened
to you, just a problem with your computer.

I love the glass bobbin with the willemite in it and the little stone hart
too.  In the village where I live there were stone quarries till 1960, no
willemite but blue limestone.  Now the quarries became a natural reserve and
the house of the quarry master became a stone museum. I'm tourist guide for
the town of Ath and also for the stone museum, so this present is really
appropriate and appreciated.

The hibiscus pattern is wonderful.  I just finished a duchesse design and my
duchesse lace pillow is empty.  Perhaps I will try this one and the pin cup
will go on the pillow also.  I have pincushions but they don't fit for the
little duchesse pins, the pin cup will be perfect.

The pencils are welcome in the lace design equipment and a little note set
is always useful.

Thank you once again for the lovely parcel.

Liduina from a very windy and rainy Belgium.