Hi Secret Pal,  I am sorry to hear you had an accident an I do hope you are
feeling better. I arrived home from a week's holiday in Tasmania to find
your package. Thank you so much. You always send such a variety.The magazine
is very interesting. I enjoy needlework as well as lace. The pens and paper
are useful and of course the bobbins.Now I am not sure about the spider!!!!
He is very realistic.vbg Thank you for the stamps which will be well
received by the children when they visit next week. My granddaughter will
have me making things from the angel leaflet. Thank you very much for
everything even that spider  Mar