Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you so much for my latest parcel that did not come late at all but right
on time.

I love the socks especially the colours and will probably wear them with
boots.

Thank you also for the stamps and the teddy scented sachet that perfumed the
parcel beautifully.

The keyring scissors are a great idea as you never have a pair when you need
them.

I hope that your trip and reunion go well if you are going to be near Heathrow
let me know as I am only a couple of miles away !

Thanks again,

Anne Nicholas
Hanworth
Middx.