Hi, Anne,

A couple of years ago there was a picture flashed around the (internet) world showing a "ghost" at Hampton Court, which was photographed by one of the security cameras. It looked like it was of a translucent tall male figure wearing something like eighteenth-century clothes, going out of a door into a courtyard or garden. The staff had reported that they were frequently finding a door open after hours, without the alarms being tripped or anyone having been known to be in those room(s?) at the time(s). No one, apparently, had an explanation.

I was wondering (and it's always best to ask a local, isn't it? <g> ): Has there ever been a follow-up news story on this? (An explanation, or proof of a hoax, or more and similar incidents, etc.).

Beth Schoenberg
--- in clear and freezing-cold Kambah, in Canberra, Australia, where my husband (a recent convert to the sport of soccer) is taking time off work tomorrow so he can get up late tonight to watch Australia/Brazil in the World Cup, and not only because *both* teams' colors are green-and-gold....