To my awesome Secret Pal,

I received your parcel today - DH brought to work for me after he had
been home for lunch.  I love it when he does that, it really makes my
day :-)

The bobbin holder is so lovely.  I really love the bobbin pattern on the
outer cloth, and to find the bobbin snug inside it was such a bonus.  I
love the colours on the bobbin - I am a big fan of strong colours.  As
for the wee note-box and pencil, that is just so cute.  I am not quite
sure yet where I will put it. it will be somewhere that I can see and
use it regularly.

I do hope you enjoy your trip to Greece and Athens.  Cretan lace is a
needle lace, isn't it?

How lovely to be able to share a hobby with your mother.  I have the
incredible privilege of sharing the craft of card making with my DD -
it's just such a pity that she lives a distance from us.

Once more, thank you f or you gift, it is really appreciated.

Maxine, from an increasingly "wintery" New Zealand

Maxine Diffey

image001.jpg]

image002.gif]