Along the line of supermarkets bad habits, the other week I went to the fish
counter and there was nobody there to serve me so the girl from the meat
counter next door said "wait a minute she's on her break I will serve you
when I have  finished serving this lady," she finished serving her customer
and came straight to me and asked what I wanted I replied Well firstly I
would like you to wash your hands, I got a funny look and she turned and
grudgingly washed her hands but was very surly when she served me.  I had a
word with one of the managers strolling about and he seemed as if I was
being finicky about the matter, but what do others think, was I being fussy?

Sue M Harvey
Norfolk UK