In the UK, under food handling regulations, people should remove the gloves
and dispose of them when handling food.  What makes me spit is that often they
prepare your food then hold their gloved hand out to take your money.

As we
tell delegates, when you have finished preparing some food, go put the gloves
in the bin, wash your hands (whilst singing happy birthday ...) and put on
CLEAN gloves.

I do despair on occasions.

Kind Regards

Liz Baker
thelace...@btinternet.com

My chronicle of my bobbins can be found at my
website: http://thelacebee.weebly.com/

<snipped>
Hmmm - I can understand where you're coming from, but here in
Australia all food handlers must wear those disposable plastic
gloves. Isn't
that the case in the UK?
David in Ballarat, AUS