Don't think I know baby Kali but broccoli  is my sons favorite veg so we are 
good to go next time he comes over for dinner.
Janice

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 23, 2012, at 8:38 AM, "Sue" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Or if you can get it... my favourite - baby kali - which I had in Singapore
> and could not get enough of it, cooked with garlic its yummy but,
> unfortunately I cannot get it where I live so used baby broccoli instead,
> not quite the same but still good.
> 
> Sue M Harvey
> Norfolk UK
> 
> Any green vegie which comes from Asia! - LOL
> 
> You could try bok choy; beans shoots; mint; fresh coriander; etc. etc.
> 
> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
> [email protected]. Photo site:
> http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003/albums/most-recent

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003/albums/most-recent

Reply via email to