>>>The bit I liked best about this one is Robin's confidence that the first
piece of lace will be finished, leaving the pillow and bobbins free for the
second class.<<<

Oh, that's hilarious!  I've been crowned Queen of Unfinished Projects!  Last
time I finished something (other than a gift), my friends were *thoroughly*
shaken--the earth crumbled a bit.

No, I figure I can cut off whatever I did in the first class and have the
stuff ready for the next class.  Or at least move the project to styrofoam,
unwind the bobbins, and have them available.  I don't like having to figure
out which bundle I need for the morning class (when I have enough trouble
putting clothes on right--I'm *not* a morning person), and then there's the
tools which are used for both classes, and of course they're with the other
bundle and I have to go running back for pins or whatever.

>>>Interesting discussion when looked at from the outside.  There are good
arguements being made all round.<<<

Good point.  This is a reason for allowing the debate to continue on
Arachne, since the points raised are useful to organizers of any convention.

Robin P.